and the two first born: Nathalia and Maria.
Venantius is the only son of Leonardus (D.10.) who lived all
his life in Holland.
He and his family are Dutch relatives of US- immigrants who came from the Flemish Region, the Southern Province of Zeeland
in the Netherlands.
His forefather came from Lapscheure- Belgium and his father lived in Bierviet- Holland where he was born. His parents and three brothers emigrate in November 1883 to America and made their home in Manito-Illinois.
Click ship for details.
SS Amsterdam I, sailed from Amsterdam via Boulonge-France to New York, November 1883. On this voyage Venantius's parents Leonardus van Pamelen, Hendrika and his three brothers Engelbertus, Petrus and Augustus.
For our friends in Manito, Havana-IL, Scappoose and Portland-OR the familly history and genealogical tree of the van Pamelen and Palmer family.
I took the opportunity to dig up the past and ensure your children know their ancestors.
3. Emelie and husband Leopold Debbaut.
4. Wedding Stephania and Mattheus van Morrelgem - 1914.
4. Farm of Mattheus van Morrelgem's parents at Sluis,
4. Stephania and Mattheus with their children: 4.a., 4.c. and 4.b. - 1922/23.
6. Leonie with husband Theophilus de Smit - 1916.